still need mature male..

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
karl kk

still need mature male..

Post by karl kk »

thanks for all the replies.. most of you guys (you may be pleased to hear) are too young looking.. and 1 of you has a penis so disgusting i could not possibly shoot you... i wanted jim slip but he seems to have... "whatever" .. so! if you fit the jim slip, bendover, dick nasty profile please send pics and contact number.. thx... karl.kk66@gmail.com

laralatex

Re: still need mature male..

Post by laralatex »

Huh? Jims around. We never heard back from you. He's up for the job. We gave you his phone number but never heard back. Mail me again if you're interested.

Lara

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
karl kk

Post by karl kk »

lara/ jimslip.. there must have been some mistake.. i am sorry.. i tried to get thru minimum 5 times.. must be a problem with the network.. i will try again tomorrow.. i will email you thru my number.. just in case you have not heard from me by 4 oclock please call..

thx

karl

laralatex

Post by laralatex »

ok no probs. I have mailed you as well. He is serious about this job. His phone has been on ALL weekend and there has been no call, not even an unanswered one that he hasn't called back.

Lara

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex