any adultsonlyshow.com attendees?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Captain_Kronos

Re: any adultsonlyshow.com attendees?

Post by Captain_Kronos »

I agree ?14.50 was a bit more than expected but then in comparison to the ?300 i spent inside a bit irrelevant lol...never been to Erotica, but might give it a go this year if people recommend it.As you say...new shows need time to grow and i hope it does.Maybe if it hadn't been organised for the same weekend as the Barcelona show they might of stood a better chance of getting some u.s or euro stars there...and studio's,just a thought.I'm only an hour from brum so i'd definately go again anyway i had a great time and was there from about 1 p.m to about half 6 on Saturday....i've only got a personal photo of myself with Katie but after seeing Simons shots i'm seriously considering doing a professional photography course lol....Later
Captain_Kronos

Post by Captain_Kronos »

!hmmm! Party!...whut party?...i never got invited to any damn party hehe....typical!
NJField

Post by NJField »

If your looking to shoot Danni mate let me know as she is one of our models.... also saw you having a good look at the other 3 blondes we had with us on the friday aswell - Lacey Mcguire, K and Sam
NJField

Post by NJField »

The party that went on at Tricky Dickies with THE FREE BAR........ and yeah we did carry on after, didnt even go to bed, went to the show for round two the next day then drove home to Manchester grabbed a kebab then went to bed bout 4am on Sun morning.... So like a normal weekend really.

We had a great time at the show and as usual everyone was great and we have some wild and wicked pictures, including Terry (OEJ) pole dancing, Si (Sidoes) in the Wonder Boy Pants and Jerry (SB) getting a special lap dance... though we did get caught shooting a 3 girl shoot in one of the private dance rooms, though it was only Terry S. so obviously we got him to join in......

God bless a free bar.....
Katie K

Post by Katie K »

Hiya Captain Kronos, It was great seeing you at the show! Thanks for coming and getting a photo with me! I was on a right high that day, it was an awesome day and the atmosphere is amazing when everyone flies over to you with a camera when you have your boobies out! he he

Thanks Simon too, had a great time spending the day with you and Courtney.

Thanks Matt for coming with me and spending the day with me. I had an awesome day with you at the show but a not so awesome train ride home (I hate hose bloody v trains!!!)!!!

Katie xXx

Katie K

www.lauralee-world.com- providing you with only the best models!!!
Alyssa

Post by Alyssa »

Hehe .... What a mad couple of days lol! Had an excellent time @ the show on Friday & Saturday! Met some amazing contacts so I hope that there will be much more to cum !thumbsup!

I worked on Jessica Loveit's stand on the Friday and with the excellent Phoenix Films on Saturday with Danni - I think it was the outfits we were wearing because my gash kept on popping out too ... Security came and slapped me on the hand too lol !!

Captain_Kronos ... SimonD is right I have now started shooting B/G !! Pumpkin Films were promoting and selling my new release Alysha's Diaries Vol 1 on their stand which has my first hardcore scenes on it ! We sold out of the other film I was in on the Phoenix stand lol !! But that was only a G/G scene! I have also shot hardcore for a few people now so there is plenty to be released including some smoking hot Killergram scenes ... they promo'd some pic a few weeks ago here ... http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=5&i ... eply_57534 ... also look out for Bitch In A Box & Boy's Behaving Badly (scenes already shot but waiting for release!)

Simon ... Excellent catching up with you again at the show !! I didn't know you took that picture of me as the bad angel having a crafty fag outside lol ... my halo had fallen off a long time before then!

Oh and Tricky Dicky's hot male strippers .... hmmmm that left a sweet taste in my mouth ... I also managed to corrupt one of them into shooting a scene with me so once thats been shot I'll let you know !!! Awesome party on the Friday ... Free Southern Comforts ... that'll have me going I tell ya !!

Lovely meeting everyone who came to say hi ... and catching up with old friends - SimonD, KazB, Lala, Ben Dover, Marino (hell yeah Marino ... lol!), Katie Kay, Matt, Richard from UK Pussy Talk, Terry OEJ, stud Simon, my old matey Jim Slip, plus everyone else !! Was a pleasure !bow! xxx

<http://www.AlyssaLeighxxx.co.uk>
Captain_Kronos

Post by Captain_Kronos »

Hiya Katie...the pleasure was absolutely all mine !happy!...it was great to see you too,you looked amazing !wink!.I was on a right high maself...must of been something in the air lol everyone seemed to have a great time that i've spoken to.Hope your busy and get loads of work as a result of going to the show...you deserve it sweet...Keep it Naughty.oh and if u wanna chauffeur next time instead of the train just holla over here yeah !grin!hehe Much Love XoXoXo
Captain_Kronos

Post by Captain_Kronos »

Awesome news Alyssa !pleased! can't wait to see..just had a quick sniff around but can't see anything online to order atm but i'll keep an eye out for your stuff as soon as it starts hittin the stores,great to hear ya had a good time, u sure looked like u were havin a blast!.Hope attending the show brings you lots more work as well....keep us informed bout anything coming out when ya can!...Much Love !wink! XoXoXo