Lauralee World

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Whicker

Re: Lauralee World

Post by Whicker »

I agree with Hawkes7- It would be greta to see Lauralee Productions up and running with all its archieve material. I think Matt has been saying " It will be ready next week " for about three YEARS now!
Hello- I am an Irish freelance photographer. I mainly spent my time in England and Scotland, and I enjoy working with nude models. My other hobbies are football and motorbikes!
Matt Cairns

Post by Matt Cairns »

it will be worth the wait at least i can launch with 3 years worth of stills and videos !

If you cant film it, fuck it
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

Well yeah thats true - will all the girls def be on there I can think of atleast 3 girls I'd like to see that were on Lauralee Productions
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Katie
I have just been looking on the Lauralee site and see that togs with a Yahoo address appear to not be having their emails passed on to the models.
If this is true why?
I had hoped to contact a couple of your models to arrange a shoot
Matt Cairns

Post by Matt Cairns »

we contacted yahoo today re the mail issue, it seems we/the models are recieving emails from yahoo accounts but when we or the models respond the mails bounce. we are sending details to them to try and resolve this.

If you cant film it, fuck it
Boc

Post by Boc »

katie, you didnt reply to my last email. I was sure you said it would be easy !!

boc (uniquesexygirls.com)
nikonman

Uk v East European Girls

Post by nikonman »

Just another rant. Why is it that so many of the UK models never reply to a email (nb. not the girls on this site) when you always seem to get replies from the East European girls. Could it be they have so much work that they are not interested.
Maybe i feel a bit disappointed when you email a model who saying in her post that she is desperate for work this week to pay large bill and you do not even get a reply ( This is nobody who posts on this site )
This seems totally different from the girls from Eastern Europe who even email you to ask if you would like another shoot with them when they come over to visit the UK

Or do any of the Uk models on this site wish to restore my faith, or should i stick to the girls from Eastern Europe.

Peter
nikonman

Re: Uk v East European Girls

Post by nikonman »

This should have been under a separate heading to start a new thread
Sorry
rgb

Re: Uk v East European Girls

Post by rgb »

It might be the holiday !holiday! season. I'm having a bugger of a job getting anybody for the first half of next month - mind you I'm very fussy about whom I book - which doesn't help.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]