Chlamydia NOT on certs???!?!?!?!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
karlie simon

Re: Chlamydia NOT on certs???!?!?!?!

Post by karlie simon »

sounds dodgy to me emily every health certificate should have chlamidia on it, did the producer take a photocopy of the document? if so can they post it on here for general analysis?
there is to much disease going round the industry at the moment ive only been in it for about 10 months and have had chlamidia twice and gonnorea once, pelvic inflammatory disease and internal damage! people need to change otherwise this will never stop and all the girls will become infertile!
Its worth getting yourself retested hun x
Benny Brando

Post by Benny Brando »

Hi Emily. Did you refuse to work with the two guys when you found out they hadn't been tested for chlamydia?
danny dyer

Post by danny dyer »

who is this guy? i think its a good idea to let everyone know so that models can be weary of him in future!
what kind of man would work without having a chlamidia test!?
Jayce Xaveri

Post by Jayce Xaveri »

Hi ya
I have always gone to my local gum clinic, every 30 days.
Which does all tests..
I also go to Plymouth Hospital to get tests too, which I overlap,
So i at least have 2 different certs from 2 different clinics to be 100% sure..
It's the way i have always done this for at least the past 3 years..
For myself it's the way it should be...
Jayce

Come check out

<http://www.jayces-sexercise.com/>
gregruk

Post by gregruk »

Had a FULL test done two months ago at my local GUM and when I asked for a print -out all they offered was a tatty bit of paper .

Although this was'nt for use within the industry [but medical insurance] I was still a little peeved , after all its an important doc , maybe Jayces comments on using two clinics is wise.

Just so I know what I'm looking for, just what is the "must have" tests prior to any shoot .

This is from a possible producers prospective not performers.

All best
Greg R
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

I go to Medilab for my tests, a private clinic in Manchester. I receive full screening and certs on the same day, they are really helpful, ask no awkward questions, and you can usually make an appointment for the next day if you need your tests doing quickly.

I used to go to the NHS clinic in Manchester but found them to be very unhelpful and having to wait one week for an appointment and two weeks for the paperwork was just a pain in the arse and not very practical workwise. Medilab actually do full screening for NHS employees in the North West so that says it all really! A lot of people in the industry are starting to use them now.

If anyone needs to enquire here is the website address..contact info on there..

http://www.medi-lab.net/index.php

Andy
Rommo

Post by Rommo »

Aint the easy way out of all this hassle sorta like dont do boy girl unprotected ?
oh that maybe a bit too easy......................
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

I'll repost my post again for people who've missed the techniques used now.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]