Lolly LIVE every Friday....

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tequila_Woods

Re: Lolly LIVE every Friday....

Post by Tequila_Woods »

And i STILL havnt heard from her regarding the content we shot over 2 years ago. Iv known for a while iv got no chance of ever seeing it but it'd be nice for her to at least email me privately regarding it rather than just saying on a message board that i have to deal with Mick.
<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
Johnnyboy 22

Re: ATTN: Lolly Badcock.

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Randy, you can wait another year and you will get nothin, i was gonna join her site when she first launched it. But i decided not to. A wise decision, ill tell you this much, if tequilla woods launched a site and came back to the industry id be the first to join, what a damm shame you quit Tequilla. But such is life.
Bertie

Post by Bertie »

"if tequilla woods launched a site and came back to the industry id be the first to join" !thumbsup!

!grin! Reckon I'll be the third bloke to join up after Johnny boy and SpankyMonkey to see the amazing Tequilla again !love!
Ron T. Storm

Re: Lolly LIVE every Friday....

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Wow, so much anger here. However I can understand all points of view. I'm sure things will get sorted out :-)

Love and peace to every one of you all,

Stormchild69

Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

LOL at you guys. First of all you cant even spell my name right !nuts!

Second of all, im happily settled down and retired with my fiance and lil boy....I do have a few piccys and am available for phone chat on adult work though xx

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>