Strapon Shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
neil312

Strapon Shoots

Post by neil312 »

Hi there
Im Neil I am 33 years old and have been in strapon video shoots where its the girls turn to take the boy.

I am looking for new female models who would be willing to be on camera with me on this subject.

Thanks Neil
LeahCaprice

Re: Strapon Shoots

Post by LeahCaprice »

Pick me!

ParaPrincess.com
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Neil,
I'm interested.....have some experience of this so please get back to me later if you're interested.
Lala x

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
neil312

Post by neil312 »

Hi Leah

Thanks for the reply how do I contact you

Thanks Neil
Alex F

Post by Alex F »

And do you need a man to be on the receiving end of those strap ons? I've done a pro film where a policewoman 'took' me and I'd definitely be up for it again.
Donna Derriere

Post by Donna Derriere »

Hiya I would really love to do a strapon shoot with you! If you send me an email at sirenenterprises@yahoo.co.uk I can send you my pics, stats, rates etc.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Donna Derriere.x