Adult Fetish Models requied

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Re: Adult Fetish Models requied

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Brian,
I'm interested.......I'm in Bristol, can work form home or travel....have a wide selection of sexy clothes, shoes, boots, etc including leather, pvc, chains.....if you're interested in talking to me further please drop me a line.
Thanks
Lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
pvcfelicia

Re: Adult Fetish Models requied

Post by pvcfelicia »

Hi Brian not sure if you got my last mail i sent to your site, this is Felicia

Please find as follows ------

I would be interested in doing a shoot for your site, Im at present working on a number of shoots for the end of March start for April in the UK and now can confrm that Ill be there for the month of April

Anyway, we actually know Miss K who is on your site, we used to live next door but one.

Ive attached a few sample pics from my site www.pvcfelicia.co.uk that we are busy working on at the moment, you can see some more on the free samples page. I have lots of outfits and very high heeld boots which think will be ideal for your site, anything that you have would be good as well.

You can contact me via this mail for now, we hope to talk to you soon, let me know the rates you pay per a 1 hour shoot. We will be in the East Sussex area when we are in the UK

Please get back to me if interested or not

Felicia xx

www.pvcfelicia.co.uk

Looking for more Movie/photo shoots. Hardcore, Fetish etc
Please include your rates for both photo and video so i can work mine around them. Please Note I Do Not Travel Alone To any Shoot. Chaperone is professional and hired by me.