Model Sensations & Number 19

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tim Schmitt

Model Sensations & Number 19

Post by Tim Schmitt »

These two seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, does anyone have any info ?
bigAl

Re: Model Sensations & Number 19

Post by bigAl »

Yes they disappeared without trace, and with their customers' money (including mine), following cancellation of an event in September.

Subsequent investigations reveal that the business, Bar Lane Club Ltd was disolved in May 2006 !!!!!
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

.....and the absence of condemnation for their actions via this forum speaks volumes.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

What makes u say that ?

I have no idea who they was, or what the deal was, just something on nottingham, which from manchester is a total ballache to get to, so i never really paid it any attention.

Funny London is twice as far, but takes half the time and only 50 miles more than getting to nottingham!

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Number-19

Post by Number-19 »

Thought it was about time someone explained what happened to Model Sensations & Number 19.

Mark the husband of Jennifer Martin was taken seriously ill in August this year later it has been found out that he has lukemia, this was one of the reasons the event was cancelled.

While he was in hospital Jennifer and the other partner in the business Ann Marie closed the business down and tried without sucess to empty the building of all the equipment but this was stopped, but this didnt stop them from emptying the bank accounts.

When Mark came out of hospital he was informed that his and jennifers marriage was over and that he wasnt allowed back to the martial home, i am not at liberty to say what happened with their marriage but it wasnt any particular persons fault.

Although Marks intentions were to keep the club and studio going with his current health problems and the finacial mess that the business was left in this wasnt possible.

But what I would like to point out that it wasnt ever Marks intentions to take peoples money for an event that didnt happen in fact he managed to pay the people back that paid via NoChex but not being a signatury on the bank account he wasnt able to do sort those people out that paid by cheque later finding out that the cheques had been cashed and the money withdrawn from the account.

The Studio and the club have now closed and Jennifer & Ann Marie have dissappeared.

Mark would like me to pass on his appologise for any problems that might of been caused by the two partners actions but he did his best to try and sort things out and deal with a very serious illness and the break up of his marriage.

BGAFD Admin

Attn: Number-19

Post by BGAFD Admin »

Your post has been removed in accordance with FAQ 3.9. You can, of course, repost so long as the FAQ is not breached.

Alternatively, you may wish to invite those affected to contact you directly for a detailed explanation. If you don't have a copy of the text of your original post, please contact us and we will forward it to you.

Number-19

Re: Attn: Number-19

Post by Number-19 »

BGAFD Admin if you could forward me the post please and if anyone wants to know what hppened to Model-sensations and Number 19 then please email me direct but please note i am not in touch with any of the former partners of either businessonly with Mark

joanne@number-19.co.uk
Tim Schmitt

Re: Attn: Number-19

Post by Tim Schmitt »

Fine, but the supplied e-mail bounces.

Just some honesty would be nice ?
Number-19

Post by Number-19 »

If you cant get through on my email address use mark@model-sensations.co.uk and i will pick up the mail and answer any questions you may have

Thanks Joanne