A video

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Louise Hodges

A video

Post by Louise Hodges »

Hi Guys

Could the guy who contacted me about the g/g video shoot email me ASAP please as I've lost your email address.

Love
Louise

www.louise-hodges.co.uk
sleepingboy

Re: A video

Post by sleepingboy »

Hello Louise,

This is totally unrelated but why have all details about you on the BGAFD been amended to Louise Armani?

I noticed that your website and signature here are still listed as Louise Hodges.

Hope I'm not being too pertinent in asking!

Hitman

New DVD by Fantasy Blue

Post by Hitman »

I see that Fantasy Blue released a DVD of yours, its one you might have done years ago. It was released January 2006 on DVD and called
Louise Hodges Sucks Off!

Was this title released on VHS/DVD prevously - titled with a different name?
The discription of it seems to be that it could be the same as the video 'Dirty Talking Girls 21' (from the late 90's) But I'm not sure??

Perhaps you can confirm this Louise?

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000C ... 74185_.jpg[/img]
Louise Hodges

Re: New DVD by Fantasy Blue

Post by Louise Hodges »

This is definately NOT a new video but I'm shooting one soon but not for commercial release!!!!!!

!wink!
Hitman

Re: New DVD by Fantasy Blue

Post by Hitman »

Thanks for confirming that Louise, So its just an older 18 cert VHS release retitled with a name.

Are you shooting any new ones for your website Louise? Anything that can be bought from your website as an exclusive Produced by yourself?

Any way, your looking good as ever and your still very classy!! Keep up the good work Louise.
robbie

Post by robbie »

Hi louise is there ever a chance of you ever doing b/g again .........Robbie

Ps loved you in the scene with Rocco many moons ago xxx
Louise Hodges

Post by Louise Hodges »

Thanks guys for your incredibly kind compliments - its much appreciated. Some new pics on my site soon.

Love
Louise
XXX