Editor for hire

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Maurice Leaver

Editor for hire

Post by Maurice Leaver »

Hello everyone!

Does anyone out there need a good, reliable video editor and DVD author? If so, I think I'm yer man!

I work from home and use top quality software: Sony Vegas, Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8 & Adobe Premier for editing; Adobe After Effects to add a little spice if needed; Main Concept MPEG Encoder for best quality MPEGs; Sony DVD Architect and DVD-lab Pro for superbly crafted DVDs. As well as working from mini-DV, I can also digitise any old 8mm videotapes you have as I also use a Digital8 hybrid camcorder.

Of late I've been working for Xesbus (www.xesbus.com), editing the latest volumes in their "Scenes from the Dungeon" and "Pain & Pleasure" series. The results have been "fantastic", to quote my client. References can be obtained from them and others I have worked for - just ask me!

Anyway, if this whets anybody's appetite to check me out, then please mail me and I promise I'll respond asap.

Thanks for looking! !drink!

Keith

Re: Editor for hire

Post by Keith »

I can highly recommend Maurice.

He has a natural "empathy" in his editing choices, and his technical knowledge is superb. Give him the broad parameters of what you want and off he goes!

And he's honest, trustworthy, and very nice geezer too!

Keith