Extra Special webcam tonight!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
rebekahdee

Extra Special webcam tonight!

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi everyone

Just a quickie to let you all know about my webcam tonight...it could be my last one from the UK this week so i have a little surprise for you all.....ever the tease i am not going to tell you what that is but you will have to attend to find out!

Access to the webcam is FREE for all members so if you are a member make sure you are there! Show starts at 11pm UK time (6pm EST) and access is thru the Camz link on the website

If you aren't yet a member you need to take the site tour to see what i am all about....as well as access to tonights webcam you also get to see all the other sexy chicks on the Camz network - including my bestest and sexiest girlfriend Jan B, and the delightful lil' Fairy! You can check out girls all day every day as a member of my site with nothing more to pay - thats got to be worth it! look at the tour now to see what i mean.

I hope to see you all there later....i have a very special treat in mind so dont be a fool....BE THERE!

Kisses

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
[url=http://www.rebekahdee.com]www.rebekahdee.com[/url]
rebekahdee

Re: Extra Special webcam tonight! - Time change!!!

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi guys

Sorry for the extra message but my webcam time has changed from its normal time of 11pm UK (6pm EST) to 10pm UK (5pm EST).

The show is going to be the last one from the UK so i am planning a rare treat for you all...members will already know what it is from the newsletter but if you arent a member i am gonna keep you in suspense...just make sure you dont miss it!

Details can be found on

See you soon!

Kisses

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
bigboy

Re: Extra Special webcam tonight!

Post by bigboy »

just signed up how do you access the webcam please?
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

great show he is one lucky guy, shame about tech probs.
rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

heheh thanks badboy....glad you enjoyed the show! The connection to the chat did go down for about 5 mins but you didnt miss out on any of the good stuff!

My bloke certainly had a good time and i wasnt complaining either!

See you next time!

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

great show !love! , the sort of thing that you remember years later!! he's a lucky bleeder!!