WHATS THE GOING RATE PER SCENE

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
famj

Re: WHATS THE GOING RATE am i too cheap?

Post by famj »

Wow we've been paying up to ?200 just for an hour b/g shoot and sometimes not even including anal.
Im seriously thinking of changing that to a day or half day rate if its just going to cost say ?50 extra.
On that note weve never had any probs or complaints from models over paying per hr.
I dont know what the fuss is about - a rate is offered and its up to the model to accept or not.
The going rate used to be ?300/scene or ?350/scene with anal (scene usually meaning approx 2hrs) but thats all gone because there are so many new models and its become a photographers market.
lukeolson

Post by lukeolson »

famj wrote:

> Wow we've been paying up to ?200 just for an hour b/g shoot and
> sometimes not even including anal.

> On that note weve never had any probs or complaints from models
> over paying per hr.

Who's gonna complain about being paid 200 quid an hour? I think your pricing only makes sense if all your shoots come in under an under. And I imagine for most people a shoot is at least a couple hours long.
Sam Slater

Re: WHATS THE GOING RATE PER SCENE

Post by Sam Slater »

?600-?1000 a scene?

Wow! I mean, I'd want a little 'sucky sucky' on the side if I paid that kinda money! Maybe star in the film myself even! Course I wouldn't book girls that refused to play with my 'john thomas' occasionally.........

!wink!

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
xredx

Post by xredx »

god ive been undercharging (lol) but then when you dont get that much work dint really make much difference (lol) xredx!hmmm!

happychappy

Post by happychappy »

This thread is turning into legend.What I would say is from some people I have met in the business so far there are some genuine people and there are rip off merchants.The latter include models,agents and producers who see doing an adult shoot as a way to con any unsuspecting individual out of whatever money they can.
Once a shoot is under way and things start to go wrong these types of people will use the situation to their advantage.
The flip side is there are a lot of models who were great,and the shoots turn out fantastic.
MORE REGULATION IS NEEDED.
I do not know what the current legal standing is for adult video production in the UK but I have not heard of anyone sueing anyone because things went wrong.Although this is going off at a tangent.
The going rate per scene per female model using only one stud is ?250,time should not come into it as long as it is completed in a reasonable time 2/3 hours.Well known models another ?100/?150 on top.Male models a flat of ?150.There are other factors,maybe there should a formula!
The big boys will pay huge amounts if they wish,and they always will.There are alot of good producers out there who quite rightly watch their budgets.
Although some would say how long is a piece of string?
xredx

Post by xredx »

well what about if its more stills and just some film work what rates then ?