Sexy black model available for paid hardcore work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Sexy black model available for paid hardcore work

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya,
My name's Lala! I'm an experienced adult model based in Bristol looking for paid solo and hardcore work! I'm fully tested, very professional and reliable, lots of fun to work with and available now! I have full up to date certs and I'm happy to travel for work!
Thanks guys and hope to hear from you soon
Lalaxx

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1364332/0/nouser_1364/T0_-1_1364332.jpg[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
hothandyman69

Re: Sexy black model available for paid hardcore work

Post by hothandyman69 »

so what do you charge??? e.mail me at jimom7@yahoo.com
Lala_X

Re: Sexy black model available for paid hardcore work

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya,
You have mail.
Lalaxx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!