Adult Presenter Required

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Dizzyfilms

Adult Presenter Required

Post by Dizzyfilms »

Dizzy Films are looking for a female presenter to front a brand new DVD and Television series. Candidates should be enthusiastic, well presented, easy and fun to work with and be confident in front of the camera both presenting and holding interviews.
The series itself is going to be filmed in nightclubs across the country, showing how wild and outrageous girls can be on a night out. The programme is of an adult nature and will contain some scenes of a sexual activities and nudity.
Two auditions are to take place in May, one in London, the other in Birmingham.
If you are interested in working on this project or wish to find out more, please email me as soon as possible. chris@dizzyfilms.com
randyandy

Re: Adult Presenter Required

Post by randyandy »

I'll nominate our very own interviewer the lovely Kaz B

Lala_X

Re: Adult Presenter Required

Post by Lala_X »

Hi,
I've emailed you....I'm very interested.
Lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!