rip off clinic

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
eroticartist

Re: rip off clinic

Post by eroticartist »

Does anyone know where to get the DNA HIV STDs test as required by Private.
Mike Freeman

amazon.com/author/freeman
fevrd

Post by fevrd »

Can you get reliable results for a full screen the same day?
tanya(7)xx

Post by tanya(7)xx »

i paid ?30 for mine in lincoln and got it the same day :)

"i am what i am :)"
Snake Diamond

Atten: EroticArtist

Post by Snake Diamond »

on this thread, read my previous post to your post just now, the info is there in a link to a previous post on this site, the link is active, the clinic is in Fulham, London. the contact info is in the thread post.

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Marino

Re: Atten: EroticArtist

Post by Marino »

I was in the Harlet st clinic on Saturday. It covers all DNA testing, Which costs ?145-00 for the adult industry. They are now using a single swab, for DNA testing.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

So are people going back to the bad old days where performers are not getting full STI with the HIV test's. You can also go to Medi Centres in London and get both test under BAIHA for ?120....
After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
eroticartist

Re: Atten: EroticArtist

Post by eroticartist »

Hi Marino,

Do you mean Harley St? What number? Thanks for the info !happy!
Mike.

amazon.com/author/freeman
gazzaa

Post by gazzaa »

there are lots of these free clinics about if u look on Society of sexual health advisers site !wink!

laters

laters
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Gary there maybe Many of them, but not all of them will give you a copy of the certs.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Beth Sutherland

Post by Beth Sutherland »

I go to NHS GUM clinic in Guildford, get all STI and HIV tests done for free, full screening, go back 10 days later to collect certs at cost of ?10. Very friendly people and they always bring my bf in to hold my hand when they do the bloods as i dont do needles!

Beth x

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=98751&T=98751>