WHATS THE GOING RATE PER SCENE

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
PR Models Ltd

Re: WHATS THE GOING RATE PER SCENE

Post by PR Models Ltd »

The going rate for hard b/g is more or less ?150 per hour, however you will find that it does vary according to productions, as they are the ones setting the rates on a given assignment.

Some will expect anal is included in the proce they propose, some will chip in a tad more if they ask for anal,

?150 is a per hour price, that is one for very small to medium sized prods who will hire your services for a couple of hours, major prods will give you rates for a day's work or half a day's work, once again it all depends, depends on how many scenes you will be involved in on that day, depends on what they ask of you (DT, DP, WS, Anal ...) wether you got only b/g or maybe g/g wether you are working to publish a DVD or to be on a web site,

well all in all you see that the answer is not that simple ...

hope that helps

/Patrick

/Patrick Regnouf
Photographer
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

As the PR Models guy states - It is not that simple, I been in the business a long time and have shot over 70 models and worked for hours an hours on set because of a multitude of things not happening or problems on set, or other models not turning up that are supposed to be there, etc., - things are sometimes fluid on sets. You can't really watch the clock if you're in this business.

As a rule in the UK I would expect to pay ?250 + for a shoot and that is for hard b/g (possibly anal - then more money obviously), stills work, and a soft version - pretty easy work and simple. Also, we generally have to pay the agents fees on top of this figure too..

I like to be very prepared and be ready so that the shoot happens in as small a time as possible (No messing around) - But as I often say the sooner we start the sooner we finish - LOL

Hope it helps Chloe?
ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
Raven

Post by Raven »

So what your saying is...dont charge a day rate just charge for the sex act.....

That means if things dont go according to plan the girl does her scene at the end of the day and walks away with lets say ?250 for a whole day....but if she charged by the day she could have walked away with lets say ?500 just for the one scene...

You see its called swings and roundabouts....
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

Ouch!

I have to agree BitterNTwisted...

It is a set fee fo rthe work they are doing + Agents fee if you are getting girls from a proper one - Ian /Debbie ;-)

The job is working on a b/g with anal or g/g or b/g what ever - you talk about what is going to be done and shot usually and that's it...you then set the fee. The model takes the job or she/he doesn't... That's it.

Roger Cock
ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
PR Models Ltd

Post by PR Models Ltd »

It is always interesting and instructive to see pros and cons in a discussion ,

however that does not change the face of the world and much less the face of that industry.

What I stated are facts that have been proven time and again, not an advice not an opinion and I am not try to give advice to anyone

Well now that this is cleared up I was reading that very interesting posting by Mr BitterNTwisted, sorry matey, would love to call you by ur name, but am unable to do it as you keep on hiding behind a very clever nick and your profile don't say much, shame ...

However you have a few points here and if you read my first post I do simply (forgive me for repeating myself) state facts, maybe charging by the act could be the solution, however one has to maintain a certain balance and a reasonable budget when producing.

charging by the hour is pretty much a no-no as, as Roger so eloquently puts it, one never knows how long a shoot will take ...

This rate I did mention is merely a guide for the model so that she knows what to answer when an amateur is asking for a price ...

day or half a day rates do crop up now and then. This fact is not in dispute however we are all ears Mr Twisted please enlighten us as to how we should approach the models and give us a rate per sex act please ...

so how much do you value vaginal penetration? anal penetration, double penetration, blowjob, deep throat, facial,

do we have to propose a different price if the blowjob goes all the way to ejaculation,? is it a different proce if the stud comes on the model's belly?

about vaginal penetration, should we time the penetration and pay by the minute?

please according to your statement this is the route forward so I am sure we all await your answer impatiently

What if we need a sex act that has not beenj quoted?

Should all models have a quote per sex act on her web site so that prods do not keep on asking?

I am sorry Mr Twisted but am only following the logic road here

please, am all ears ...

/Patrick Regnouf
Photographer
PR Models Ltd

Post by PR Models Ltd »

once again Mr twisted I AM NOT GIVING AN ADVICE HERE and models when reading your post:

" If you can get a couple move mins of footage, or extra stills out of a girl, then more power too you."

From an agent and/or a model's perspective this logic worries me

Furthermore

"the producers asked to book her upon her day rate"

You are here talking about a model's day rate decided by herself, when in your following post :

"this 'mythical' lie called 'Day Rate"...
Dont fall for it, its a dishonest disgusting con."

so in essence models have invented the con they are supposed to fall for??

I do not quite follow here ...

as for the purpose of the shoot it does, as you point out, refer to a budget which has to be in accordance with the expected income ... as you say at the end of the day, this is business .... the model has the choice to accept or refuse the shoot and the budget .... it is up to her/him

I wish you guys plenty of happy shoots and I am back to my job

Oh, one last thing, Thank you Mr Twisted, you really made my day, it has been a long time since I laughed so hard

See ya at the next bgafd pissup ;-)

/Patrick Regnouf
Photographer