Looking for paid work!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
PKAY

Re: Looking for paid work!

Post by PKAY »

Certainly Lala.

I see that as a priority!!!!

!wink!

broadcast video and dvd services
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Robbie,
Thanks very much....would love to talk more.....please catch me on msn (same address).....thanks
lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Mr Ed!
I've written you an email.....hope to hear back from you soon
Lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
TonyT3003

Post by TonyT3003 »

Highly recommended.....Very Sexy and a Great Lady to work with..!!!!

TonyT
LaraLee

Post by LaraLee »

Hiya Everyone!

I worked with the gorgeous Lala yesterday as well as the very sexy Jan Burton for RobinW - a great photographer and a great guy to work for - all I can say is book her now she is a very lovely, sexy and horny lady, i'd love to work with you again sweety.

Kisses
Lara xxxx

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx
oscar

Post by oscar »

OK Lala, you talked me into it. !happy! I'll drop you an email.

For anybody else who's reading - I've photographed Lala before and she is lovely to work with. Stop thinking about it and just book her.

Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Thank you Tony.....hope to see you soon!
Lala xx

Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Lara,
It was fun wasn't it! Hopefully we'll get together again soon. Hugs and kisses to you both.
Lala xxx

Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Thanks very much....and what a lovely sentiment!! Yes, please everyone book me now!!
See you soon and looking forward to your email.
Lala xx

DaveDeep

Post by DaveDeep »

I have worked with Lala, everything she says is true and is a total delight to work with and circumtances permitting I will certainly work with her again.

Dave