Pick A model

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
titanic

Pick A model

Post by titanic »

Ok pick a model from the website and next week I will put a hq free download of one of her scenes with Titanic up for free download .
You can either post the name of the model here or email me with it from the website.(please note we do not keep your name for any mailing list incl our own as we dont have one)
We will close the count on sunday at 12.00 pm
We will then post a link for the download on this forum .
We will not encript the downloads so you can keep it and save it to disc if you want
The scene will be split into three parts and the link to download the clips The first part will be posted on here on Monday the other two parts will be posted only on bgafd sometime during the week so keep an eye on the forum.
My personnel choice is Shanon
Regards
BillyRyan

<http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36763>
ptolomy

Re: Pick A model

Post by ptolomy »

my vote goes to Tiffany, one very horny lady.
Allansky

Post by Allansky »

I have to agree with the man! Shannon is the girl I want to see, been salivating over the Irish honey for some time now. Mind you, wouldn't mind seeing Tabbi either - lol.

MisterC

Post by MisterC »

Nikki looks erm interesting :-)
titanic

Post by titanic »

Well ?????????
Niiki is a nice girl and a great shoot but would not be up there from my point of view
Tiffany Is a babe a pure plasure to work with and as there is no money involved her I can be 100% Honest . We were the first to work with tiff and the first to get her on camera having an orgasm .We were also the first to get Tiff doing real g/g . So in my book Tiff is well up ther amounst the best I have worked with she is what you get a genuine lovely girl who can make a shoot.
Shannon is still up in front for the simple reason she has a sex appeal that beggers belief. I have tried over the past year to get her to do g/g and will continue trying .
Tabbi is by far our best selling model great girl great boobs great body and a great person to boot .
So keep the votes coming
Billy Ryan

<http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36763>
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi

Difficult choice but mine has to be French Chloe

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
bigboy