Adult Industry Christmas Party

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Maverick

Re: Adult Industry Christmas Party

Post by Maverick »

They do, but just my luck they can't seem to put it on there themselves for some strange reason...ah the life of a webmaster =)

Bringing you the stars of the adult industry
<http://www.247AdultStars.com>

Director, Producer, Photographer, Webmaster and Videographer.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

tell me about it :(

I can doge anything up to a working level, program in 4 different languages, but can i for the life of me, do simple pythagorus ? Can i hell.

Also can i remember that ' amd " are completely different meanings ? Can i hell, i'l write 10000 lines of code and realise i used a ' insread of a " that had a cascade throught my scrpt and now have no idea where the problem is :( being a webmaster with scripts sucks ass.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

LOL! Still looking at pics of my first shoot with Kaz helps get through the madness...now if only CCBill would hurry up and email me back... well enough of my woes...tis the season to party! =)

Bringing you the stars of the adult industry
<http://www.247AdultStars.com>

Director, Producer, Photographer, Webmaster and Videographer.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

If only it was that simple to turn off the worry, it seems the only thing that easy to turn off if the other halfs sex drive. :P

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Mad Burt

Post by Mad Burt »

after this big lead up and whos who list in attendance i hope you guys post after the event and let us saps now just what a p.a.r.t.y it was we missed. a few whos who pics would also be nice
malc

Dont tell me how good you are, show me.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

I shall have my machine gun, ummmm strike that, camera out so i'm sure i or someone else can oblige :)

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Can someone please email me the venue and i will try to get there, it would be nice to meet you all again and hopefully meet some new faces, Thanks Graham.

admin@planet-erotica.org

Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

You have 48957 mails due to my tiredness and 3 or 4 hours sleep :(

It sucks being so far up north when these things are on.

Travelling from manchester means an early start :(

And

Thet pesky blood stuff is diluting my drug supply :) need to caffeinate the blood :)

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Thanks Cenobitez, you better get a few hours sleep hope to see you later in peak condition, if i dont make it to the party i hope you guys and girls have a great evening im sure you will but hope to see you all later.
Graham.

Mad Burt

Post by Mad Burt »

I see your travelling down from manchester to go to the producers party so if your not taking the m6 toll and you fancy a coffee to break up the boring journey feel free to to drop in at the paddocks j9 M6. Max n Bill are in cornwall again so im holdin the fort
malc

Dont tell me how good you are, show me.