Dodger

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
b217bravo

Dodger

Post by b217bravo »

Anybody know if Dodger has packed in, site still up but can't advance beyond front page.
A shame if he's gone, some very sexy girls on his site.
Geoff

Letch

Re: Dodger

Post by Letch »

I have emailed Dodger, with a link.

Regards

Letch

Letch

Letch by Name
Letch by Nature
dodger

Post by dodger »

im still live and sites fine.. sounds like u've got a dogey connection or your ip is blocked

dodger

dodgeruk
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Hi Dodger

I have another question. Whats happened to all your older DVD titles? I thought they were brilliant, plus you had a really great offer on them too. Are you putting them back on sale again any time soon?

Thanks
Hitman
dodger

Post by dodger »

No sorry they had to be removed due to uk law changing..not wanting to fall foul of this i chose to remove them.. fine being imposed now far to large for me this end

dodger

dodgeruk
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Fair enough!! thanks for clearing that up!!

Its a real shame the laws here are just to silly!! I hope they can change for the better. Keep up the good work.
b217bravo

Post by b217bravo »

Panic over, eventually managed to gain access again.
My thanks to Dodger & all others who replied.
Geoff

dodger

Post by dodger »

problem now i uk law has set precendent in that u must verify age of purchaser in person.. any firms not doing this are thus open to full prosecution even is bffc etc ..im not leaveing myself open to the fines being handed down now in region of 20k /title

others can np but sure net is closing in.

im still doing deal of 20 discs from stock for ?45 currently till stock finished

ull find them going onto www.broadbandnylon.com also

dodger

dodgeruk