Kat is organising a photoshoot for her fans

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
murphy rfc

Re: Kat is organising a photoshoot for her fans

Post by murphy rfc »

?150 for a days shoot meeting three Babestation Babes in person or
?150 for 1 hour 30 mins just chatting on the phone to a Babe Station Babe?
This won't be a hard deciscion for any of the Girls fans.
Gary

Post by Gary »

I Agree With Phil ?150 for Topless Glamour shots is pretty high.
Its been tried before and never worked.
Theres studios know that does the same thing with top page 3 girls and they only charge ?20.00 for 2 hours. and this studio has trouble in getting 8 people to turn up. Have you worked the ratio out off how many photos can be taken when 15 people turn up and take it in turn to shoot 2 photos.
I'm not potting a damperner on this idear and i hope it works out for Kat.

Gary

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

I understand your comments but when you consider that 3 models who all charge ?40 per hour individually then ?150 for 6 or 7 hours isn't alot. Also I think maybe you are underestimating just how popular these girls are.
There is already alot of interest and I suppose Kat may be thinking that if loads of people are coming then she can maybe lower the price accordingly. I think it will be a great experience for people who just don't get the chance not only to meet their fave Babestation presenters but also never get the chance to photograph professional models.

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Gary

Post by Gary »

But You must remember When you've got a model on a 1 to 1 basis your taking on average 100 to 150 photos an hour on a shoot.
When your asking 15 people on a shoot to line up, your lucky to get 20 to 30 pics taken an hour.

Gary

myson

Post by myson »

Nice one Neil, I'd be there if she did