Any German video non-VOD download sites?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
unknownsoldi

Any German video non-VOD download sites?

Post by unknownsoldi »

There's a variety of VOD, pay-to-stream sites out there that offer German movies. Are there any that offer downloads for a monthly fee? Something like videosz.com, but with German movies from a large number of studios. Language of the site doesn't matter.
Johray1

Re: Any German video non-VOD download sites?

Post by Johray1 »

As far as I know there is no "unlimited" download by a monthly fee on any VOD-site...

But, when it comes to quality and "flexibility" ... I have been looking around
for quite some time... and think these guys
are great...
There might be sites with larger stocks; but: Anything here (no matter how old the film may be)
is of good-very good quality... Something that I missed hugely at other
supplier's offers ...

jj

Post by jj »

Asiacollection/sexvideoall does VOD, I think, but not with a monthly plan.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
unknownsoldi

Post by unknownsoldi »

I'm specifically looking for non-VOD sites. Those that offer downloads and don't charge per scene/movie.

Hotmovies, for example has a lot of rare German movies, from small labels. Something like that that charges a monthly fee for access the entire library.
unknownsoldi

Post by unknownsoldi »

I'm specifically looking for non-VOD sites. Those that offer downloads and don't charge per scene/movie.

Something like Hotmovies, that has a lot of rare German movies, from small labels. A site similar to Videosz, that that charges a monthly fee for access the entire library. Videosz is almost entirely American content. I was hoping there was an equivalent site that had European or German content.