Looking for old clip : ? skinny girl fucked on cou

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mallo

Looking for old clip : ? skinny girl fucked on cou

Post by mallo »

Hello,

I am trying to find back an old movie clip which was quite popular on old peer to peer networks like kazaa in the last 90s – early 00s.

I don’t remember much about it, but it could often be found under the name “skinny girl fucked on couch”, or “skinny girl fucked on white couch”, involved a girl, young, skinny, quite pale faced, she was quite loud, the guy was very muscular I think, they were fucking in a large living room, which was barely furnished, except for a sofa and a very large TV set, of course not the flat screen types we have now but these very large ones of the time.

The guy was fucking her doggy style, and carrying her around the room very easily.

That’s about all I remember, but again it was very popular at the time, so if it rings a bell to anyone, any help in fidning it back is much appreciated.

Thanks

fkknuckle

Re: Looking for old clip : ? skinny girl fucked on cou

Post by fkknuckle »

The only girl that I recognize when you google ?skinny girl fucked on couch? is a clip with Beata Undine and I don't think she has been around that long.