"F.C. De Kapoenen"

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
LATIFA

Re: "Caramel"

Post by LATIFA »

Hi Alec
Thanks for posting.You may add some movies (Unfortunetaly don't know all the titles but maybe some guys from the forum can help out)
I worked with VTO (some clips and orgie movie with 20 girls in one bed);
Magma (goldserie with TS and one with Elodie on boat....),DBM,Canai (Bitte ficken,Sperma Teeny ? )Silwa etc...I am also looking for a big production I turned on Mallorca with Werner Matzke (erotic thriller)
I'd love to get some material back since I lost a lot by a computer crash

Kisses,Latifa
Nice to be shown on this site
zushiomaru

Re:

Post by zushiomaru »

interesting article on Eddy Lipstick & his empire...
also had a kind of pupil called Dennis BlackMagic,wore black shades. Filmed in Discotheque's like Zillion(Antwerp).

cheers,z
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks. If they come up with any we'll add them.
Walter Burns

Post by Walter Burns »

LATIFA wrote:

> I always used the name Dehlaila but got credited as Larissa and
> as Latifa here,but Clitoortje doesn't sound that bad at all

In that case I will keep the name Clitoortje as the main entry in my database ;-)

I am sorry I can't help you get your material back since I don't have any myself.

I am glad you mentioned you worked for DBM. It means I was right when I recognized you in a DBM compilation called Da Capo No. 14. Maybe you can still find a copy of this in some shops in Antwerpen or Mechelen.

Finally, could you take a look at a (not so good) scan I made some years ago from a picture in the French magazine "Hot Video"? It's from an article devoted to the filming of Helen Does Holland. Is this you?

p.s. You were much hotter in F.C. De Kapoenen than An Tuts ever was in F.C. De Kampioenen.

[b]IAFD, supporters of beastiality! Just say NO![/b]
LATIFA

Post by LATIFA »

Thanks Walter,at least got one pic to start with.It's me and Hot Video was indeed on the set.Thx for the compliment,but that migth be the reason I never got a part in "De Kampioenen" LOL
Answer on the Q in the Latifa thread : It's been a while since I acted but who knows ? If everybody would ask...maybe :-)

Kisses

Nice to be shown on this site
kristalghost

Re: "F.C. De Kapoenen"

Post by kristalghost »

does anybody know where i can find or download this movie :)?
morales00

Post by morales00 »

is it impossible to contact u with a private msg dear latifa?
ronbelgium

Post by ronbelgium »

you can mail me at laylabrahim@hotmail.com