Identification of movie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Fireboy26

Identification of movie

Post by Fireboy26 »

jj

Re: Identification of movie

Post by jj »

The RH blonde looks like Lysa Thatcher.
Len will know the film.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Len801

Post by Len801 »

The girl in blue giving the bj seems to be Robin Everett and the woman going up the stairs seems to be Kitty Shayne. The young man seems to be Blair Harris.
If that is the case and in keeping with what is on display, the movie would likely be AMERICAN PIE

but I could be wrong
jj

Post by jj »

Len801 wrote:
> but I could be wrong

Unlikely. I found some 'AP' screens with that very same 'keyhole' scene.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Len801

Post by Len801 »

I have found an old (and precious issue) of Adam Film World Guide (X-Rated Movie Handbook- 1982 edition) (Vol 1, No. 3) and on page 33, there is a pic of that bj scene. So it is definitely AMERICAN PIE.

Imagine running that clip under the title "Teen classic - Blowjob lesson", and in a foreign language (German?) what are people supposed to make of it? I suppose it may be a copyright issue with either uploader or yutube site trying to avoid legal repercussions, but it makes it very frustrating for people trying to figure out what they are really watching.