Are ther more films starring Ludmilla Antonova?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
laskigirl

Re: Eva Grande = Ludmilla Antonova

Post by laskigirl »

Have found a movie title, mentioned as "Tre metri sotto il cielo" (Ludmilla Antonova), translated "Three meters under the sky". No other information available on Google or anywhere else. Pretty wondering what exactly it could be.
Any suggestions?
laskigirl

Post by laskigirl »

Hi!
Tre metri sotto il cielo turned out to be fake, another (inofficial) name for Snow White.
But I would add a couple of changes for her profile:
1. Sex Boat (1996) - as Eva Grande.
2. She is of Russian origin from Moscow.
Thanks
Ignatius74

Post by Ignatius74 »

Hello Laskigirl

Are you a female fan of Ludmilla? or does your name mean something else... would be interesting to know!

Anyhow, I haven't been on here for a long while now, so was surprised to see some additions to my original post.

I have found another movie that Ludmilla is in. I haven't had a chance to verify if the name is a different name for a film already noted on her profile her. I was so surprised to find it... completely by accident too!

Film details
Title: Klassen treffen
Studio: DBM
Scene: 5
Scene Content: 2F (one is Ludmilla), 2M. Both Ludmilla and other girl share both guys, then each girl gets DPed in turn. Ludmilla does cowgirl DP (facing bottom guy) and reverse cowgirl DP (facing top guy). Each girl then takes one cumshot each.

I have seen another scene that Ludmilla is in. I think it may be a German film again. I managed to find a clip (but sadly lost it). I am almost certain it was Ludmilla. Her hair was dyed blonde ('bob' style haircut) however and she was getting DPed (cowgirl), whilst giving a third guy a blowjob.

I wonder if it's another DBM film? Anyone seen this one?
laskigirl

Post by laskigirl »

Hi!
I'm not a female and my name means smtg else. But I'm fun of Antonova in the sense of trying to make full collection of her appereances.
The very hot and usual question: can you share the movie?
And about the lost clip: any suggestions, where it may be?
Thanks
laskigirl

Post by laskigirl »

Hi!
Can't find this Klassen treffen on internet. DBM site is for clients only. Can you give some address where it could be? What production year? What was Ludmilla's screen name and what color of hair she had? Who were her partners?
Ignatius74

Post by Ignatius74 »

Laski

Hello dude... only just seen your messages in my 'inbox'. Ok, to answer the end of your first message:

The clip where she is blonde and getting well and truely fucked by 3 guys was on a free website... but it was a long time ago and I can't remember the name of the site (I used to have it bookmarked a long time ago). It was only a 1min clip however, so the full scene must be out on the web somewhere.

To answer your last questions (and a question from you first message too!):

Here is a link to DBM - 'Klassen treffen' that I found:

http://zo69.com/info/klassen-treffen/7736/

It is a pay site, but a bit of searching might find it else where. She is in scene 5 (there is another really horny chick in the film 'Das Geile Arschloch' on the same website - if you like natural DBM girls - Cindy Dollar).

I will play about with trying to upload it. It is a good quality clip (approx. 300+ mb). If I suceed, I will let you know shortly!

A good way of seeing films and who is in them is to go to AEBN site. You can look at scenes without having to DL films. I have found a few girls using this before. I am going to try and look through ALL the DBM and maybe MMV (possible other German films too) to see if I can find the unknown clip of her with 3 guys.

laskigirl

Post by laskigirl »

Good luck!
Waitig...
As to AEBN site - this Klassen Treffen is definitely not of year 2005. Most likely - 1995.
By the way, did you have a look on Gruppo di famiglia?
jj

Post by jj »

There's another clip on that compilation which might have come
from the same mid-90s original, with Elisabeth King and
Vivienne Morillo.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
laskigirl

Post by laskigirl »

"I am going to try and look through ALL the DBM and maybe MMV (possible other German films too) to see if I can find the unknown clip of her with 3 guys."

Any luck? I think, the clip from Klassen Treffen is on VEF.
Ignatius74

Post by Ignatius74 »

Hi Laskigirl

Sorry I haven't replied to your last message... til now.

If you have any luck, let me know (regarding searching all the DBM and MMV films). As and when I get time, I sometimes have a little look around... but not found anything yet! She appears to be in more films than I thought, often because she doens't neccessarily go under the same name or any name at all!

Laskigirl, give me an email address and I will give you a Ludmilla link.