who is this german ?90s model?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Gebirgsjaeger

who is this german ?90s model?

Post by Gebirgsjaeger »

hello,

anyone know who she is?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8500/01569wu1.jpg

I only know that she appears in the movie "gum surprise" in two scenes and that she speaks german!

thx

lordkinbote

Re: who is this german ?90s model?

Post by lordkinbote »

I've been looking for the EXACT same info. I have "Gum Surprise" and was wondering who she was but can find any info about her or even her name. According to the credits of "Gum Surprise" she is either Lola Peters, Tina Sommer, or Sabine Sauer. Couldn't find any of those names here in order to narrow it down.
candela

Post by candela »

looks like Mona da Vinci
candela

Post by candela »

lordkinbote

Post by lordkinbote »

Yeah, it sure does look like her. Weird that none of her aliases here is listed in the credits of Gum Surprise.

BTW, thanks tons for this ID. !bow! She really made an impression on me. !pleased!

dopa

Post by dopa »

Lisa is the name used in almost all her films - saw quite a few in the late 80s, early 90s.

The Mona da Vinci alias turned up in the incest 5-part epic fame Eine schrecklich geile Familie and haven't seen it used anywhere else.

She was extremely hot in everything she did, gave 110% - a cult favorite for sure.