tabu dvd

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
beutelwolf

tabu dvd

Post by beutelwolf »

In recent times Tabu has started to release classics on DVD.
In their May batch I noticed for the first time a re-release of some of their old loops, e.g. Zur Sache Voetzchen is one of three loops on one of their new releases.

candela

Re: tabu dvd

Post by candela »

Several interesting titles but unfortunately the quality of their dvds is not very good and always only German dubbed. Last time I was on a DVD fair in Germany they were selling for 15 euro's which is a bit much. The fair before they were 10 euro which is ok.
mulholand

Re: tabu dvd

Post by mulholand »

Thanks, beutelwolf. This is by far the most interesting post here in ages. As for the quality that candela comments on, at least some of the titles look decent. I picked up "Bad Girls" some time ago, and I'd say it probably looks a little bit better than the US version.

Yes, everything is German-dubbed. But they do have quite a number of German productions (including this one) so that's all in order.

I look forward to a report on the picture quality of this compilation. If we're only talking VHS-quality, please give a shout. Hopefully, it's more in line with the "Eine Verdammt Heisse Braut" compilation.

Posting news on re-releases is a great initiative. Perhaps we should create a single thread for this in the future?