Who is this girl? (Roswitha / Maria)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
EGAFD Admin

Re: @ alec: Maybe add pics above to her gallery?

Post by EGAFD Admin »

Alec is currently experiencing 'technical difficulties'. Hopefully, he'll be back online within the next few days.
saymyname

@: EGAFD Admin; jj

Post by saymyname »

So, do I get you right, that an image gallery MIGHT be added to her entry?

By the way: some of the pix above have red frames on my screen, while others - even of the same set! - are attached to blue frames?
Not that I would worry, but: How come, what's the meaning of different colours?

jj, do you have more in store (a rhyme!)? Maybe the printed pix from that same session for Co1orC1imaxCorporation of Denmark, even?!

Whosoever can provide: Upload your data/information/pix on her, here - please... THX! (in advance)
jj

Re: @ alec: Maybe add pics above to her gallery?

Post by jj »

Good [if you see what I mean]: I feared he was ill.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
jj

Re: @: EGAFD Admin; jj

Post by jj »

I have absolutely no control over the content of the database- that's Alec and the egafd-pixies' prerogative. All I do is supply information, caps and [hopefully] IDs.
As I understand it the galleries are only intended to provide comparative information, e.g. where a model has undergone a radical alteration in her appearance during her career, or has tattos/piercings/blemishes etc. which might clarify her identity where it could be in doubt. For the majority therefore a simple headshot or a few sample pics covering minor variations [say, in hair-colour] would suffice. There are myriad sites out there to cater for those who wish to view/download thousands of images of one particular girl, particularly the Yahoo-groups. You might consider starting one !

I'm afraid I have no photo-sets of R; I just happen to have some flicks in which she appears: Das erste Mal/Freche Biester/Mein erstes Mal/triefende Fickl?cher, IIRC. As she seems fairly well-known [to judge by the length of this thread :- )] and underwent little if any alteration in appearance [barring the occasional new hairdo] during her short career I'd hazard the guess that only a very few caps would be required.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Bryce

Re: Who is this girl?

Post by Bryce »

According to lolitasex, her name is Maria. She had two movies at that site, one at the bistro and another with a man next to a lake. Do you have them both?

Bryce A. Suderow

Bryce A. Suderow
jj

Post by jj »

You've replied to the first post in this thread.
Is that what you intended?

signification...."
loverman

Post by loverman »

I found most of Maria's movies on P2P, but still can't find "triefende Fickl?cher" anywhere on the net. Did anybody find it?

Bryce

Post by Bryce »

What is P2P?

Bryce

Bryce A. Suderow
T C

Post by T C »

Is there somebody who can stop this topic about a skinny not so atractive
girl that seems to go on for ever ?

T C
jj

Post by jj »

Phew !
I thought I was the only one...

signification...."