Girl and Movie ID! Help please, i'm confused!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
topoel

Girl and Movie ID! Help please, i'm confused!!

Post by topoel »

Hello everybody,

i'm looking for information about a special actress and the movie scene in the pictures.

She appeared in two movies (so far i and iafd know):

Anabolic Assman 8 under the name MARIANNA
Euro Angels 21: Budalicious under the name MONICA

In her scene in Assman 8 she became quite famous in the p2p World with the title "Marianna with pigtails" or something similar.

Last week i found some photos of her doing a scene with German actor Conny Dachs on a "Kettler" Hometrainer.

Conny Dachs

Here are the picture links to the scene i wanna know about:

I few topics ago user jj identified her in a picture of the Assman 8 scene as "Carolina Greco".

Carolina Greco:

Is it possible that they are the same? In my opinion her tits look different and Marianna aka Monica looks a bit younger???

Thanks in advance!!!!
jj

Re: Girl and Movie ID! Help please, i'm confused!!

Post by jj »

You might well be right- unfortunately I haven't got copies of the 2 US titles to hand, only the Carolina Greco Euro ones. A somewhat 'knee-jerk' ID on my part.....
All four films are of 1999/2000-vintage, 4WIW.

If it's any help deciding the question, I've checked the Euros and 'my' CG has several small moles on her left cheek, level with the mouth; a prominent mole under the right breast toward the breastbone, where there is another slightly smaller one; yet another on her outside left thigh, level with her [very short-trimmed] pubic hair.
Her eyes are blue with hints of grey, or green-grey under indoor lighting. She's easily a 36C.
In both films she does anal, one wearing a ponytail [reaching down almost to her bum], one in bunches [I wouldn't go as far as to describe them as pigtails, as they're not braided]. The latter scene's 'plot' certainly plays up the 'lolita' aspect....

In a way I hope I'm right because then you could double your quota of this girl. But I'm happy to be corrected- just one more girl to savour :-)

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
jj

More light.....

Post by jj »

.....the girl in Euro Angels 21 ['Monica'] is Carolina Greco- I've just checked the scene and all the moles etc. are in the exact positions described above.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
topoel

Re: More light.....

Post by topoel »

Thats great to know!!!!! !bow!
Thanks jj!!!!!!
Now i can try to find the scene with conny dax!!

jj

Post by jj »

Let us know if you strike lucky :-)
signification...."
bullkrul

Post by bullkrul »

I'm asking my buddies over at *******.net for advice, maybe they'll come up with something.
bullkrul

Post by bullkrul »

From a post on another site she *maybe* performs in "Lust Treasures 4", a compilation from Private repackaged from "Private Video Magazine 14" as "Marianna Fake" (?)
jj

Post by jj »

I recently transferred my copy of PVM14 [released 1994] to DVD and whilst doing so I think I'd have noticed had Carolina Greco [worked 1999 or thereabouts] appeared in it, especially given the recent discussion.
There is a busty longish brunette [so far unidentified] in scene 4, but it's not CG- who would without doubt have still have been at school at the time PVM14 was shot.

I'd certainly be looking nearer the turn of the century for any so-far unlisted credits for CG.

signification...."
hurt22

Post by hurt22 »

Marianna Fake as mentioned in 'Lust Treasures 4' is _not_ (Marinna, Monica, Carolina Greco). I didnt like the scene at all.
bullkrul

Post by bullkrul »

After reading this post in other boards without an answer I decided to ask one of the actors, namely Conny Dachs, who could help me a bit. He states (rough translation from german):

"I can't help much but think that the flick was released at 'paradise pictures' or 'mjp'."

Maybe this will help to narrow the list down a little bit.

Regards,
bullkrul