Erika Bella

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dvsanders

Erika Bella

Post by dvsanders »

hello,

I'm looking for a Erika Bella - picture set (probably Color Climax) where she's playing pool with another girl and a guy. She's wearing a white corsett, tan stockings and pink stilettos in this set. Does anyone have this set or knows in which magazine it is included ?

Greetings Dave

Hitman

Re: Erika Bella

Post by Hitman »

I think the set you maybe refering to is the set of this picture:

They may well be Color Climax sets, as they seem to like like it? but I'm not a 100% sure on that.

I think they might on a yahoo group for Erika somewhere?. I may have posted the link to this set before, but i'm not sure. Try doing a search for Erica Bella or Erika Bella on this forum, you may find it if i did post the link?

I found a few other Erika picture sets:

Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Some more of the pics from that set apear in these links:

dvsanders

Post by dvsanders »

yes, this is the set I'm looking for. I already have some pictures of this set, but unfortunately not all ..

Dave

Hitman

Post by Hitman »

On this Yahoo group: go to the files section, and click on the 'Erika playing pool' - there are 17 pics there from this 'White Corset' set. But again I'm not sure just how many there is suposed to be in the full set? They may have been scaned from a color climax type magazine, so they could be the only pics published? how knows?
dvsanders

Post by dvsanders »

hi hitman,

you are great !! I checked this group some time ago, but missed the hottest stuff !
One last question for today: do you know the name of the blondi ?

Dave

Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Thanks!

Sorry I have no idea who the blonde girl in the picture set with Erika is, but If I find out then I'll let you know. Perhaps some one else here might be able to tell us?
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

The blonde is Timea Vagvoelgyi

dvsanders

this leads us to the next great pic-set

Post by dvsanders »

anyone more of it ?