Ali G at Cannes Hot D'or: Help needed!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
BlueRaa

Ali G at Cannes Hot D'or: Help needed!

Post by BlueRaa »

Hi all,

This is my first time at egafd having been a long time bgafd visitor. I was wonderring if anyone can help me?

I was wonderring the names of the two actresses that Ali G interviewed when he went to Cannes. One was tall, short brown/red hair with large fake tits. She had a very big smile and got one of her tits out for Ali to suck.

The other was a slightly shy blonde, fake tits again and Ali asked if he could see them and she unzipped her dress.

Anyone any ideas who these ladies were? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
John.h2

Re: Ali G at Cannes Hot D'or: Help needed!

Post by John.h2 »

Don't know who they were but I have the clip which I believe was from Cannes 2000 or 1999
BlueRaa

Post by BlueRaa »

Got it on dvd mate, and they aren't creditted. Thanks anyway. Anyone else any ideas?
thegreatcornholio

Post by thegreatcornholio »

The redhead is Milli d'Abraccio. The blonde I don't know who she is. This is the reaosn why I came to EGAFD and did a search for it ;)

You can see the clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsvxSRvlWNA

The blonde is at 02:15 !!!
BlueRaa

The name of the blonde is.......

Post by BlueRaa »

Thanks for replying to my thread from 4 years ago! lol. It was weird to get an email saying there had been a reply after 4 years, so thanks, was kind of fun. Yes, I found out it was Milly D'Abbraccio from the bgafd thanks. And also found out who the blonde was. She's called Eva Henger. And she's fit. Hope that helps.