Actress ID needed

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Advocate

Actress ID needed

Post by Advocate »

Can anyone identify this gal? She appeared in Color Climax Teenage BestSellers 251 and I think 257, and also a 6-hour volume of Color Climax loops by Vicom. Probably she was just one of many no-name girls who did Euro (probably German) loops in the 1970's, but I am always on the lookout for films in which she appears so if I could get a name that might help. Alternatively, if anyone knows of other films in which she is featured that would be great. Thanks.

hungry

Re: Actress ID needed

Post by hungry »

I too would love to know more about this teeny who still appears in CC photoshoots on their website. She was the first girl I fell in love with in the late 70's.

'Advocate', I think this is so long ago that we'll get nowhere, but it don't hurt to try!

Hungry.
zushiomaru

Post by zushiomaru »

I think she also was in the Danish Climax loops, which some of them are ID as Master Films on the Blue Vanities site/catalog.
There's also another girl w round,brown hair, did some w that blonde as well, and a loop w some Scouts(yes, boy scouts)

I'll list the Danish Climax'es i have
Big & Black (Special #3)
-first movie is same title, possibly Master film#1763,guy w regular member(for a black male,that is..) is hairdresser & get it on w his client,girl has long black hair, guy has moustache.
-couple at a swimming pool,guy w large member, girl w black hair
-brunette w pearl necklace, guy has moustache(not same as before)
-female hiker gets picked up by bunch of guys(3),they arrive at a bar,where a fourth guy sits at the bar, the bargirl?(barhopper)gets it on w the girl & the 4 men. hiker girl is plumpy.
-card quartet becomes stripshow...
some more...(sorry,hard to describe this one,have only seen it once)

all loops are dubbed in German,around 8 min.each.42 min in total.

Danish Climax 6:L0lit@ speciel (yep,that typo is on the box,speciel i mean,the other is yr protection on google searches!!!)
Sorry, but can't find the review now, later(i promise)
Suffice to say she(on the cover so i call her l0lit@, has sex w passerby on the side of the road,when he car breaks down & boyfriend is going to get gas.. later on they all join in little orgy.
after short bj, both girls start lesbian scene w other brunette mentioned.
then they 3rd loop unites these scenes when they kiss & the gang get in for a sextet! (3m-3f).

will look for more pix
zushiomaru

Post by zushiomaru »

already found 1 pic!

this is from the first or third loop on the Big & Black compilation.

this series(Danish Climax)is apparantly out in Denmark as Schoolgirls:

the pic on video 6 = her???
that's a cutout of the tape i own.

cheers
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Thanks for the info; I will try to find the scenes you are referring to and see if she is in them. If you have a specific URL it would help.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

I would be most interested in knowing how to access the site where these photoshoots are featured, or getting thumbs of the scenes. I know a private vendor who has a very extensive collection of '70's teen vids, and it might help to know where there are more pics of this fetching young lass. Thanks!!