Il Ritorno di Don Tonino

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec

Il Ritorno di Don Tonino

Post by alec »

With Il Ritorno di Don tonino I've followed a similar strategy to that for Il Mostro dell'autostrada; so could the experts again take a look and help sort the mess. Thanks.

There are also unknowns up for Napoli, though the situation is less complex there.
SalieriFan

Re: Il Ritorno di Don Tonino

Post by SalieriFan »

XNK0965 is definately "Suzan" from Il Mostro dell'autostrada Napoli-Roma.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

XNK0967 does look as If it is Bolivia Samsonite. I have always known her as Rachael Teez. This is a name she used in US titles such as Sodomania 25
jj

Post by jj »

Definitely. Also worked for Private as 'Anastasia' (where they later 'backdated' her name to B Samsonite. Seen her in a few other Salieri titles.
The photo credited here to Nicoletta Axin is NOT her, as I've pointed out in my e-mails.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
sbando

Post by sbando »

XNK0964 is Csilla.

XNK0965 is correct, It's the Hungarian Suzan of "Buttmans Big Butt Euro Babes" fame, and I'm pretty sure that Judith Bodor was her Salieri's nickname.

XNK0966 is definitely Nicoletta.

XNK0967 is Anastasia/Bolivia

I'll check the video today, to see if I can help more.
I'd like to know more about Suzan since, apart from Buttman, a Dorcel video and Casting X I can't find any other title starring her.
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot. Re Suzan it may be that Judith Bodor and Judith Botor/Bador are two different people. I just checked my captures from Guardare and Suzan is not present, but Judith Botor is credited.
alec

Post by alec »

Just changed it. It's taken me all day to answer e-mails.
jj

Post by jj »

A harmless drudge, eh?
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
alec

Post by alec »

Well drudge anyway.
jj

Axin pics here....

Post by jj »

.......XNK0966 and Nicoletta Axin are clearly two different girls- compare the shots on her page. Different faces, different bodies (about 15 kg weight diference, Axin being more the ectomorphic type), with XNK0966 having much bigger breasts.
signification...."