ID French 70s movie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
teacher

ID French 70s movie

Post by teacher »

Storyline goes a little something like this:

A woman with dark hair and nice tits, probably C's(didn't know who she was at the time of seeing this a few years ago and can't remember specifically enough to figure out myself today), goes around Paris having sex with people. Then there's a man wearing a hat and sunglasses following the woman around and capturing her exploits on film using a 8mm camera. As far as I remember, there's fucking being done in an office building, a swimming pool(with a guy & two girls featuring some fine underwater camerawork) and an orgy party. Finally, the camera guy catches up with the woman in a parking garage and semi-rapes her. It then turns out that the two are a (married?) couple playing this wacky game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

mark shanon

Re: ID French 70s movie

Post by mark shanon »

The film is by Francis Leroi and the english video title was "Bored Games" . Can't remember off-hand the original title. Anyway, the follower is Piotr Stanislas and the couple in the swimming pool is JPA with Mika (there's not a third party, if I remember well).
enreque mario

Re: ID French 70s movie

Post by enreque mario »

mark shanon wrote:

> The film is by Francis Leroi and the english video title was
> "Bored Games" . Can't remember off-hand the original title.
> Anyway, the follower is Piotr Stanislas and the couple in the
> swimming pool is JPA with Mika (there's not a third party, if I
> remember well).

Good morning,please, i want sse, pictures, actress french
MAEVA
DENISE LASCENE (Diane Dubois)
LAURA VALERIE