Vanessa d'Angely = Vanessa [3]

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Takezho

Vanessa d'Angely = Vanessa [3]

Post by Takezho »

Vanessa[3] is Vanessa d'Angely (at last in 2 italian movies I saw)
Here are some movies of this belgian actress:

Con mia moglie si fa' tutto ...(french title La boniche suceuse, released by Europix 1994)

Vanessa d'Angely as Vanessa

Rossana la ragazza dello scandalo(french title Bites expertes pour chattes ? l'essai, Europix 1994)

Credits (unfortunately I don't read italian)
Caprice (ospite villa)
Francesca Ray as Ars Amandi (ospite villa)
Luana Borgia (direttrice della villa)
Rachel Levine (ospite villa)
Rossana Doll (aspirante hostess)
Samantha Sx as Samantha Sex (ospite villa)
Vanessa d'Angely as Vanessa (ospite villa)
add Sheyla Cats (ospite villa)
add Ophelia Tozzy (ospite villa)
add Andrea Molnar as Claudia Grosso (ospite villa)

Jean-Pierre Armand (personaggio importante), Franco Roccaforte (ospite villa), Robert Malone (ospite villa), Stephan Kramer (ospite villa), Yves Baillat (ospite villa), Richard Voisin (ospite villa)

Tulip tramps (Magma 1992, dir. Moli, french title Sodos au pays des tulipes)

The cast (the credits is untrustworthy)
Debbie Van Gils (hotel owner)
April Summer (flower girl)
Vanessa d'Angely (as a tourist)
Jean-Yves Lecastel, Gerry Pike, Omar (?)

M?nner - Objekte weiblicher Begierde (Magma 1993, dir. Moli, french title Les hommes, objet du d?sir feminin)

Credits
Katrina David, Debbie Van Gils, Martina Martins, Deborah Day, Jeanette Deville, Harry Mayer, Mario Gerard, u.a.

Vanessa d'Angely is the maid in this movie

Ch?teau de dames 1993
Indiscr?tions d'h?tel 1993
Les Miches de la boulang?re
Private Film 01, Anal Academy
Private video magazine 02
, report on a photo set made on the Mont Blanc

alec

Re: Vanessa d'Angely = Vanessa [3]

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot.
alec

Post by alec »

Takezho wrote:

> M?nner
> - Objekte weiblicher Begierde
(Magma 1993, dir. Moli,
> french title Les hommes, objet du d?sir feminin)
>
> Credits
> Katrina David, Debbie Van Gils, Martina Martins, Deborah Day,
> Jeanette Deville, Harry Mayer, Mario Gerard, u.a.
>
> Vanessa d'Angely is the maid in this movie
>

And Christine Leval seems to be the mistress of the house. Debbie van Gils is the first stripagram girl in the last scene. According to the write up on Your Choice, 'Jeanette Deville' is the girl who goes to stay at the house and delivers the black stud as a stripagram. She looks familiar from somewhere (pic now added). The blonde car mechanic seems to be Dina Pearl and the second stripagram is a blonde who will go in the unknowns in the next update.
Takezho

Post by Takezho »

Here a breakdown of Les hommes, objet du d?sir feminin

1. The mistress of the mansion and Vanessa d'Angely are having fun with the butler, while Jeanette Deville watchs them from the door.

2. The black stripper is invited to stay at the mansion. He have some fun with Vanessa d'Angely in the kitchen. Jeanette Deville enters and get anal sex.

3. The chauffeur bring the car to the garage for repair. He and his master have sex with the car mecanic, Helen Duval
(anal sex for Helen Duval)

4. Vanessa d'Angely ask the postman to give her a hand. She gives him a blow job, and he comes before satisfying her. The butler enters and do the right thing.

5. Later, after dinner, Helen Duval brings back the car. She have sex with the butler on the stairs, next to the entrance.

6. A policewoman arrives. In fact it's Debbie Van Gils, a hired stripper. Jeanette Deville and the mistress have sex with the black stripper, the master of the house fucks Debbie. (anal sex and facial for Debbie)

7. Another stripper arrives to the house. She is blonde with a tatto on her right buttock (look like an octopus).

The mistress of the mansion is called Jeanette. She have a tatto on her belly, an panther. She also played a professor in Private Film 01, Anal academy(top left and middle right pictures on the backcover). She is also called Jeanette in the in the photo set "The hottest bitch" in Private Magazine 118.

Jeanette Deville is called Nathalie in this movie.

The blonde stripper looks like Sascha, but I don't remember seing a tatto on her buttocks.

alec

Post by alec »

Thanks. I'm convinced that the mistress of the mansion is the same girl as Christine Lavel, though a few years older. Since I capped this with the sound disconnected, I wouldn't argue about who was called Jeanette. It could well be that the write up on Your Choice is wrong.

I'll put the pic currently up for Jeanette Deville in the unknowns.

As to the blonde car mechanic I'm uncertain whether this is Helen Duval or Dina Pearl. From some angles she looks like the one and from other angles she looks like the other. However, she looks too young for Helen Duval, comparing her to how she looked a year or two later in films like Cumming to Ibiza. I know she is currently listed here as being in this film, but this will be changed next time unless I am convinced it is really her.
Takezho

Re: Helen Duval

Post by Takezho »

If you look at the car mecanic and these pictures of Helen Duval from Pirate Magazine 18, page 58 and page 65, you will notice that they have the same hair cut and figure.

alec

Re: Helen Duval

Post by alec »

Great. Thanks a lot.

I must admit Helen Duval was my first impression, but on viewing the film again, doubts crept in.