French actresses from the 70's

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
nostalgie

French actresses from the 70's

Post by nostalgie »

Hello, who wants to share information about these French actresses :
Pamela Stanford ; Gilda Arancio ; Val?rie Boisgel ; Joelle Coeur ;
Nanette Corey ; Nathalie Zeiger ; Jacqueline Laurent ; Brigitte Monin ; Monique Vita ?
Many thanks

pat

Re: French actresses from the 70's

Post by pat »

Hello,
I have a question about Joelle coeur. In which films is she playing hardcore scenes ?
nostalgie

Post by nostalgie »

hello,
As far as I know, Joelle Coeur (Joelle Faguet) never played hard core scenes. She took part in quite "hot" scenes in J.Rollin movies like "Jeunes filles impudiques"(lesbian scene with Gilda Arancio), "Les D?moniaques" (in uncut version) and "Bacchanales sexuelles" (fully uncut version issued early 2003 on DVD). Another inretesting movie is "Baby love", French-Belgian movie by J.Treyens (?) (with Alice Arno and Nanette Corey. She also played in one or two movies by Jos? B?naz?raf : "Les lesbiennes" (75) probably re-issued recently under the title "Diary of Cynthia" where she plays a long scene pleasering herself in a very sexy way. This scene is, in my opinion, the hottest one ever played by Joelle Coeur.

Do you have information about the other French actresses I've mentionned ?
pat

Post by pat »

Thanks a lot.
I have seen some years ago on cable TV a film where Joelle Coeur was playing
a young girl arriving in Paris to work as a secretary in a fashion firm.
It is perhaps baby love.

About the other actresses, sorry I don't have any information.