Brigitte Lahaie pics

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec

Re: Brigitte Lahaie pics

Post by alec »

Not a film I've seen.
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

alec

Post by alec »

Sorry, it isn't.

The central female character in Les Petites ecoli?res is a blonde Brigitte Lahaie. There is a transvestite in one scene, obviously a male (played by Tony Morena if I remember correctly), who hires the services of Marilyn Jess (in a black wig, as in the first two caps in your link) just before Brigitte Lahaie's brothel gets raided by the police and the transvestite, who turns out to be the mayor or someone important, is arrested. Brigitte Lahaie then turns her house into a school for sex for frigid young women.
alec

Post by alec »

I don't think it was hard.
bigo

Post by bigo »

I am a new B.L. Fan. I am hoping that you can share your experiences in her films. Which film did she do anal? Thanks in advance, Big O
alec

Post by alec »

I haven't seen all her films, but I haven't seen any in which she clearly did anal. There are a few DPs, but in those days the camerawork was mostly done differently and they were probably faked.