best regards and some statements

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec_empire

best regards and some statements

Post by alec_empire »

Hi, my congratulations for your big work, i only allow to list some notes about some italian titles:

the movies 'Bocca bianca bocca nera' and ' Marina e la sua bestia' are directed by Renato Polselli and not by Arduino Sacco, who was the editer of them. This notice can be verified by reading the study made in the italian review 'Blue' by the experts Andrea Napoli and Francesco Grattarola called 'La lunga marcia del cinema a luci rosse'. In one of these articles, the authors quote a Polselli's interview, in which he declares himself as the true director of the movies in question.

If these statements are accepted, i can continue by signaling some others movies i saw in your very good work.

Greetings,
Alec
alec_empire

Re: best regards and some statements

Post by alec_empire »

For example...in 'Albergo a ore' the director is Roberto Bianchi Montero, while Curor/Curia is the screenplayer.
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks very much. We'll make the changes.

I'm certainly not going to argue about who directed what Italian movie.
alec_empire

Post by alec_empire »

Ok, thank you. I add: 'La sfida erotica' is a movie edited with some scenes taken from 'Non stop- Sempre buio in sala' with Paola Senatore, and some Marina Frajese's unreleased ones. The director of this movie(even if 'director' is a bit excessive in this case) is Luigi Soldati who admitted of having mixed movies like this in mid- 80.

Greetings
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot. Will add a note with this information with the next update.