Males

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ace

Males

Post by Ace »

Great addition to the site. Especially good to see the males named in the films that have a review, something that is sadly lacking with the reviews of the British films, i mean, theres more than JUST Ben, Pascal etc
The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
bucko

Re: Males

Post by bucko »

Hey Ace,you're not turning on us are you?
Ace

Post by Ace »

Christ NO Bucko!!!!!!!!!! I just think it would be nice for 'the lads' to get a mention
The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
alec

Post by alec »

Both iafd and imdb list males in their database. This is something we haven't got round to yet, but I noted the names (there will be some errors BTW) in case we ever added the feature.

I found it very useful to look up the males on imdb in order to identify old films - just part of the process of cross checking information. As the cast lists are so often incomplete, sometimes you have to start with the males.
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Very true Ace old chap, and a topic I have raised with Alec privately.

For me I wouldn't want full filmography of every performer but a rogues gallery with mugshot, name and aliases would help when comparing films or writing reviews.

I mean, after putting this lot together the team must have plenty of time on their hands.