Jamie Jones

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Re: Jamie Jones

Post by DaveZ »

I understand what he is saying, I am just suspicious of his motives for saying it.....
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Having worked with Jamie, I know of her boyfriend. And I can confirm it is not DaveZ.

What is wrong with showing a bit of passion and enthusiasm for a model you like? I am sure there are many more fans of her who may check here and be grateful for the pointers from DaveZ. Many models would be really appreciative to have such a champion on their side promoting them and supporting their work. All models would welcome some extra work with the state of the business at the moment.

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

There is nothing wrong about showing a bit of enthusiasm for a model, but when the majority of the thread comes across as a promotional exercise then understandably people can get annoyed especially when there is a forum dedicated to that side of things. That said, I do have some sympathy for DaveZ ? the relatively small number of people now using this site makes his posts more visible, and gives a false impression of his intent.
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

I always assumes the promotions forum was for professional promoters, which as I say I am not (as James knows). Anyway enough for now, there are some football scores to focus on!!
Emac

Post by Emac »

DaveZ wrote:

> I always assumes the promotions forum was for professional
> promoters, which as I say I am not (as James knows). Anyway
> enough for now, there are some football scores to focus on!!

I don't think you ever assumed that. You know what you're doing!
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Looks like her Studio66 debut has been a big success today so far
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Doing really well on S66....back Monday/Tuesday
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

And her OF videos continue to be fantastic
winston69

Post by winston69 »

yawn
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Thank you. Always enjoy your positive and supportive contributions. They must really encourage people to read and post on this vibrant forum.