Lorna Morgan

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
NeilUK

Lorna Morgan

Post by NeilUK »

Hi All

I just had an email from one of the webmasters at danni.com. He said that Lorna Morgan is going over there next week to do some content for danni.com. Great news for Lorna fans I would say...

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
mibblefied

Re: Lorna Morgan

Post by mibblefied »

Christ, I was in love with this welsh beauty back in the day.

Did she ever do any unpublished stuff?
mulletman46

Post by mulletman46 »

Good news it will be interesting to see what she looks like now, i used to love watching her in the dvd Key Largo with Kerry Marie and Chloe Vervier, there is a great scene of her on the beach, a real beauty with a nice natural hairy pussy, not like the plastic Barbies of today with trout lips, tattoos, piercings, shaved pussy and plastic tits.
stewburt

Post by stewburt »

Suggest you check the date of the first post which seems to be from 12 years ago!
mibblefied

Post by mibblefied »

Random bump, but Lorna Morgan popped into my mind so wanted to see if this triggers anyones memories :)
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

If you follow her on twitter/facebook she?s been selling off some of her outfits on ebay & posting new pictures of herself in them (sadly non-nude) but still looking amazing.
Now she is one lady who i?d love to see making a comeback.