Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zzhawker

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by zzhawker »

Hi there anyone know if Charlie Rose onlyfans worth a look ? Thanks.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

she has been updating more frequently recently but nothing higher levels than stated i'm giving up on OF so she will be my last sub
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

The Lycia Sharyl OF page has been getting shit loads of updates of late.

https://onlyfans.com/glamourlyci-ous_x

All self shot amazing pics and vids and she always responds to members. Boob closeups are phenomenal. But her best stuff is reserved for customs, which are professionally done. Highly recommended.

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
satch9

Post by satch9 »

Charlie posted over the weekend that she will be getting naughtier and she has taken down some videos from her page so I think she has a clear out / revamp.

danni h continues to set the standard imho
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Charlie is certainly being very active and quite naughty on OF this week
satch9

Post by satch9 »

she is...

pity messaging is down right now - i'm potentially missing out on her latest DMs and stuff.

a welcome surprise the new direction is...said yoda
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi there is she naughtier than her Mayfair shoots ? Thanks.
SexiestUKModels

Post by SexiestUKModels »

Messaging is working if you search by name, which is a pain.

Yep, Charlie is quite a bit naughtier than what you've seen before, Esp the dm pay for stuff.

Another long time arty model who has just joined is Poppymclean. Starting to get good.
stuntmandan

Post by stuntmandan »

With Charlie all the good stuff is in paid-for DMs. These vids average $10 each and she sells them most days. The couple I bought were pretty good but a $6.5 sub (50% discount as former member) + 2 x $10 videos... its starting to get expensive.

She says on twitter that she'll be posting a "a fully explicit, up close #openleg shot of every little detail" soon. I'm sure that'll be a DM. And I bet it'll be the most expensive 1 yet.

Has anyone tried Porchia Watson's lately? Based on her twitter she's posting more often, and the previews look promising. Is it like Charlie's with all the good stuff being in paid-for DMs?

I've noticed more and more models following this strategy on onlyfans recently. What annoys me is most of them have sub prices above $10, with the content you get for that sub being piss-poor previews of what you can pay more for. Some are obviously better than others of course.
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi there if you DM the videos can you download & keep them or just view on the site ?