Pascals Sub Sluts

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
winston69

Re: Pascals Sub Sluts

Post by winston69 »

He's better than some of the local performers like the hapless Luke Hardy though.
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

I doin't like the way he treats the women
m100

Post by m100 »

The problem is the lack of work for other producers means these girls rarely have the option of turning stuff down. I saw about ten seconds of one with amber deen and it was repulsive but i think that is the market they are aiming at as well so they'd probably be delighted at a review that said that.
countb

Post by countb »

I was surprised Amber agreed to it......then there's two featuring a posh bird whose acting is absolutely dreadful,she's brunette and she's camped outside his place as he's her hero (that's the plot)
The worst of all is the redhead who in the storyline visits him to tell him she's his daughter......then thanks him for making her orgasm
So now we get implied incest ffs

fighting hard but fighting fair
winston69

Post by winston69 »

I spoke with Amber about that scene a few months ago, and she told me she didn't think the scene would go that way. She thought it would be some light taps etc etc but she didn't enjoy what was happening to her but completed the shoot because she at least trusted Pascal a bit.

She claims she will never do another scene like that. We shall see. Money makes humans do some strange things.
m100

Post by m100 »

From what i've read the rhiannon ryder scene goes even further. It was obvious Amber was just waiting for it to end. I really like her so the bit I saw I found deeply unpleasant.
countb

Post by countb »

Correct,you are so right about the power of money

countb

Post by countb »

And just to add, even the titles to the clips are crude.....like "fat girl is roughed up" when she's quite curvy

number 6

Post by number 6 »

Seeing women treated like shit is not a turn on
spider

Post by spider »

Well, I'm pleased it's not just me who has a problem with not liking these videos.

I was beginning to think it was just me had a problem with my profound dislike of the site.