holly lockett/rose

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Re: holly lockett/rose

Post by satch9 »

lovely bex white gg pics on that profile - any more anywhere?
HollyRose

Post by HollyRose »

Thank you all for your "delightful" comments and feedback, some of which are completely disgusting and I do wonder what your wives/ gfs would think! and if you don?t have that then I wonder why.
Unfortunately I had a terribly sad upbringing where my own Mother left me on the streets with all my belongings in black bags and suitcases at the age of 20 years old and home locks had been changed. I still can?t get an answer as to why she did that. My point is, we are all affected by our past in one way or another and thankfully I went out and earned as much money as I could to keep a roof over my head. Sadly I did all of the above you have "pleasantly shared" to enable that roof. I?ve always been very open minded/ liberal as a person but to have such comments made about me like the above makes me feel sick to the stomach.
You wonder why I don?t look happy in the videos? You wonder why I?m not dancing well for you? Well you?ve got your answer right here- I couldn?t stand any of it! hated it!
To everyone out there ? please don?t let your perception feed your brain without finding the facts. The facts are as follows- All of the above is past. Let it be the past and let me continue leading my life without this chat and sharing of those gross photos who aren?t even me anymore.
Thank you very much,
Holly

Holly
HollyRose

Post by HollyRose »

Absolutely not, so go F*ck yourself!

Holly
HollyRose

Post by HollyRose »

and regarding "happy ending"..... Go fu*k yourself!

Holly
Milk

Post by Milk »

Fancy a date? Im single, and if your near Chelsford.
There are some good pubs there!
Milk

Post by Milk »

Sorry Chelmsford!
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

I Think you will find the lovely Holly resides in Kent, long way to travel for a Weatherspoons

Jonboy
satch9

Post by satch9 »

also she should know that there is no such thing as delete on the internet.

sad as that might feel its a fact of life now. make of that what you will
greenbeans

Post by greenbeans »

Noticed that she has changed her name to Darcie Grace on Purpleport, also found a few more of her on
greenbeans

Post by greenbeans »

Found a couple more under the Claire Bear banner at

Enjoy