Bethany Morgan

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Re: Bethany Morgan

Post by DaveZ »

On twitter she says not open leg but hopefully we will at least get to see the odd glimpse of pussy!
stevespurgin

Post by stevespurgin »

Bumping this
Any news on nude + for this lovely model??
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Haven?t heard when the Mayfair shoot is. Suspect when it happens it will nude but not too revealing, a bit like Suzi Star.
Liesel

Post by Liesel »

Any more news on this model?
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Keep an eye on GlamourTeaJames Twitter. Shooting with him in Turkey as I type!
Yackaboosh

Post by Yackaboosh »

Hey I am a photographer/videographer and very good friends with Beth. We have been working together since she started modelling. She has built up a following of fans at my place of work who we have shot some private shoots for. We have decided to make these available for purchase, if anyone is interested in these feel free to msg Beth directly through twitter or instagram or msg myself at yackaboosh1@hotmail.co.uk
There are 4 sets available from the last shoot These have never been posted anywhere. A total of 348 jpeg images right off the camera sitting in a folder in my dropbox account. Will be stripping these down to around 60pics per set soon as we are planning to open a BentBox account. So feel free to make offers if interested. We are new to selling to private collectors so still not settled on prices? Any advise would be welcome All sets are Glamour striptease sets working upto Beths usual levels. We will be shooting together again at the weekend and have plans to start involving other models.
Cheers
Pete
countb

Post by countb »

I've not read all the replies but Beth has changed so much for the better
I used to tell her she would make it and don't know whether her St Helens connection is mentioned
She's more gorgeous than ever,always well mannered and not long ago she was on the verge of climbing Mt everest!
I wish her well and more success
Always one of my favourites

She won't have a clue as me as countb

fighting hard but fighting fair
countb

Post by countb »

Interesting Yak a
I remember when Beth posted her 1st photos on fb
Compare them to now and if you look at the classic leggy one under a tree,you will see how she's developed (my summary was once that she was turning into Marilyn Monroe )
The tattoos seem newish and looks like she's had that small mole removed.
What folk on here won't realise is that Beth was always raising money for good causes.
She was always going to do well......her only fault was her spelling!but with legs like hers,who bloody cares lol

Yackaboosh

Post by Yackaboosh »

Lol think you have Bethany Morgan mixed up with Bethany Cammack there. I am great friends with them both and work a lot with both. Beth C still has the mole and still very much has the Marilyn esc look about here. Beth M is in my opinion the best glamour model in the country. We do have a shoot planned with both Beths together as they do share a look of each other
countb

Post by countb »

Bloody hell you are right
On a Web page I viewed, one Beth had her name under the other but aren't they so similar?
Give my regards to Beth C ,I stand by everything I say even if it's credited to the wrong Beth!!
She still owes me a pint in St Helens,we agreed Parr wasn't posh enough.....last time I was on the industrial estate, it was raided by immigration looking for some Swedish girls. I had to pretend I was delivering butties