Bex Shiner

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
moraeno

Bex Shiner

Post by moraeno »

I've just been sent two unsolicited messages by Bex on her onlyfans page, of which I am a member, requesting $8.99 and $2.00, to open the respective messages. I replied by asking what I would get and why as a member I didn't get the content as part of my membership, she replied "Topless and pussy, hahaha"

I've never seen proper "Pussy" shots on onlyfans, Bexshiner.com or via a Google search because she always puts her hand over it, so she's not getting a penny out of me. I'm a member of two of her paysites and I have to pay extra for pussy shots, which I don't believe for a second are pussy shots as we would expect them.

Call me a pissed off ex fan!
levo34

Re: Bex Shiner

Post by levo34 »

hi
bex knows she has fans out there willing to pay silly money for tame stuff after all shes a tease and nothing more,i used to be a massive fan of hers but what you get back off her for what you pay is just not worth it,so yes i give her a big miss now.
moraeno

Re: Bex Shiner

Post by moraeno »

Just been sent two unsolicited messages by Bex on her onlyfans page, requesting $8.99 and $2.00, to open the respective messages. I replied by asking what I would get and why being a member I didn't get the content as part of my membership, she replied "Topless and pussy hahaha"

I've never seen proper "Pussy" shots on onlyfans or Bexshiner.com, so she's not getting a penny out of me. I mean, I'm a member of two of her paysites and I have to pay extra for pussy shots.

Call me a pissed off ex fan!