Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
krisman

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by krisman »

Rachelle's isn't really worth it tbh. She's gorgeous, but like Tillie she falls into the category of suggesting she does higher levels on her OF with hashtags like #openleg #raunchy etc, but doesn't do anything you won't have seen on her purpleport page.
thundercrackerxx

Post by thundercrackerxx »

Gemma Lago posts the odd topless now and then but mostly only pics that are edited to cover her nipples than asks for ?30-?40 to see the unedited version.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Hi HutchV

I remember Jeff booked me to shoot mobile content clips with Carmel Moore and Gemma Massey before her transition. She had a boob job but she looked really natural. There were other top glamour babes there too but I dont recall their names.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Currently, Tillie Feather is taking the piss with her last entry:

"Hi Guys, Added some really needed necessities to my wishlist, unfortunately my room where I now live at my dads is really cold as we don't have heating here so I manage with a small oil heater in my room & I only have the bare essentials so far. Some kind fan bought me some bedside drawers aswell as the mobile with extra storage so I can now do videos for you guys (first one coming tomorrow :D)
I would really really love the warm bedding, I need a rail for my clothes, and any of the other bits on there too, I absolutely love the dressing table which keeps going out of stock :( - if anyone can help please take a look at my amazon #helptillie https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... _r_z_g__wb"

I really do despair...

hutchv

Post by hutchv »

Completely agree regarding Tillie. Also no video so far and only 7 pictures in a month.

I'm waiting to see more of the set with serenity (fatalfoto)
What happened anyway - did she split up with her partner or something?
satch9

Post by satch9 »

that is bang out of order imho - tantamount to begging.

i've completely gone off one of my old faves jemma perry - she keeps posting on twitter that she wants cash pigs and slaves and posting pictures of receipts with a message asking for someone to pick up the tab...

a wishlist with gifts I really don't mind and I've bought models a few things but this stuff is beyond for me.
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

My only fans is www.onlyfans.com/thirdpage

It is cheaper than any models and features a wide variety of Page 3 beauties that I have shot over the years. Mostly topless and ocassionally a bit more. I have pics and video and been doing daily updates. And I will never ask you to buy me any bedside furniture or promise you shit I cannot deliver. I have a policy of not naming the models publicly as one bizarrely asked me not to (!) But if you are subscriber you can comment and in the comments I answer any and all questions and give much more info that cannot be seen publicly, if that makes sense. I am keeping prices low as long as I can and no plans to increase sub rates any time soon. I only shoot the choicest nicest loveliest models these days. I aint settling for dogs any more just because they undress. Got some exciting shoots coming up. Shamless advert doth now end. Cheers all

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
EmpireofSun

Post by EmpireofSun »

Yeah the begging thing gets annoying. Most models have a wish list, maybe the occasional "it's my birthday soon, who is going to buy me such and such" which is fine, but when it's essentially "I need these 100% pure cotton silk nylon hand crafted from rare mink sheets at ?900 in order to survive" it just gets a bit much. There are some topless models who make the sub price worth it, Holly Peers (though I've not subbed in about 4 months so not sure what her content is like now) always provides good regular candid posts and Rhian Sugden wasn't too bad either (after initially posting previous page 3 pictures you could see on the website).

GTJames, always been a fan of your Jodie Gasson material so will definitely sub.
scooter123

Post by scooter123 »

anyone have carly onlfans https://onlyfans.com/welshbabe she's just started it wondered if its worthwhile
satch9

Post by satch9 »

only 7 posts thus far I would say wait a while?

sh eis very pretty though