Fiona Cooper - Sutcliffe back in prison

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Millzy82

Re: Fiona Cooper - Sutcliffe back in prison

Post by Millzy82 »

With respect Joe, I think you're missing the point. It's not about criminals never being allowed to work again - I would say that catch 22 situation is why so many criminals re-offend after being released from prison - it's about your conscience and whether you can live with knowing you may have in a way funded Sutcliffe's abuse.

I bought some FC DVD's about 15 years ago and since learning of Sutcliffe's offences, I feel pretty bad for buying them. I felt even worse when I found out some of the models I'd worked with previously had unfortunate run-ins with him in the earlier days of their careers.
ninasbest

Post by ninasbest »

Some god points here does seem a very strange set up,The name of the company and the made up women and all that goes with it
But like what has been said he has had some lovely girls model for him
A junk shop near me cleared a blokes house out a few years ago and he had loads of his stuff and i picked it all up for next to to nothing
Moved on some of the stuff but kept a few also
Seems really strange, just appears and NEVER speaks ? whats that all about
Almost spoils it as well when he comes on to it bloated white body and sort of creepy
But not a sound , wonder if its becuse he might have to pay extra to himself if he talks ha
Does seem a unsavory character, makes you wonder if he has some illegal underage stuff , reading between the lies
3 Prison terms , wow you would think he would learn
He did a lesbian one with 4 girls which was quite good
Grendel1

Post by Grendel1 »

I bought a number of videos as a younger adult, and I too experienced guilt after talking to some women who had worked for him. Some others had no bad experiences at all. I guess that's the problem with predators, they know who is vulnerable and a target, and who is strong and won't put up with any crap fom him.

I have no choice but to live with myself having "funded " his abuse as you put it, but back then I knew no better. I have known better for the last 5 years or so, and no longer line his pocket
IainT

Post by IainT »

I don't think anyone should feel guilty about buying FC products previously if they had no knowledge of his antics, or should any models who were unaware of his reputation feel any guilt for taking his money.

Knowingly supporting him now is a different story....

But a lot of people simply won't know what they are buying or from whom. Unfortunately he will still be a wealthy man on his release from Prison in a couple of years.

Ironically, whilst he was a menace within this industry, the crimes he was convicted for in 2002 and this year were unconnected to the industry.

The poor girl who was his recent victim was barely 14 at the time and I believe had a part time job at his place.
Bowlsey

Fiona cooper

Post by Bowlsey »

Spectre_FC on xhamster.com has posted lots of them