Danica Collins later years

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pancakez

Danica Collins later years

Post by Pancakez »

Does anyone know if Danica had any work done in the time she ran her own personal website? She was always a voluptuous woman but both her breasts and bum were looking extremely plump in the last few years she modeled, particularly 2011-2013. If you compare her body to her old facesitting videos there's definitely a difference. Just curious.

Also does anyone who got to know her know if she's married/has kids? That could have definitely been a factor as to why she never did hardcore/quit suddenly.

Thanks for any info!

otterboy

Re: Danica Collins later years

Post by otterboy »

She did some work for other sites during the later part of her career. She did a few solo masturbation scenes for Lady Sonia during that period and one for MatureNL. She also carried on shooting photosets for her Southern Charms page until just before her retirement.
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

i miss her.
Pancakez

Post by Pancakez »

Thanks, but I probably should have worded it differently.
I meant did she have any plastic surgery done in her later years? Even in her southern charms picture sets, you can see both her tits and ass gradually become fuller as time went on. Maybe it's just that I notice these kinds of things. I mean she was always smoking hot but in those last years she was basically perfection.

And to top it all off her face seemed to look younger as time passed, almost as if she was aging backwards. It just makes her retirement sting that much more but I guess she didn't need the money anymore.
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

I know what you mean. Her figure did get fuller all over towards the end of her career but I always put that down to age.
She really is one in a million.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Danica never had, or needed, any work doing. She's always been perfect.
She could have carried on for many years but, when we started her site, she stated the year she would be retiring and, unfortunately, that never changed.

She put 100% into everything she did during those years.. had a massive workload.. wrote her own blog posts, Twitter, Tumblr, FB, YT, replied to 100's of e-mails every day, wrote set/video descriptions, chose her outfits and scenes.. it was her site, it still is, and she did it her way. She didn't want anyone to think they were talking to someone else as so many other "official sites" do and rightly so.

I also miss her, even though I still get to chat with her now and again.
She's well and enjoying life.

As for family, that's a part of her life she's always kept private and she has to be respected for that.

Here's a link to a discounted page for those that need a fix ;)
Danica Collins Join Discount

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

Well said Simon.
One of the things I liked and respected most about Danica was the fact her while career was done on her terms. I was a member of her website for a good while until she retired and got to exchange e-mails with her quite regularly and she was always an absolute pleasure to talk to.
And on the subject of her website I would highly recommend taking advantage of the discounted offer Simon posted. Even though it's only solo stuff on there, it really is of the highest quality with plenty of variety in themes. And the Behind the Scenes stuff on there is both funny and interesting.
number 6

Post by number 6 »

everything about her was and is amazing, more beautiful than any hollywood actress and a body women can only dream of, she got better with age imo
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

Danica didn't need any work done. Since she resumed her modelling career in earnest in the mid 00's she aways looked nothing less than perfect. Everthing about her was astonishly beautiful and sexy and I can still remember my jaw literally hitting the floor when I met her in person for our first photoshoot! When I last spoke with her a few years ago just as she was setting up her website she said that she was looking forward to retiring in the not too distant future.

If Danica was still working now as a model for hire, she would be the most in demand model on Purpleport because with Danica once you met and photographed her, you just wanted to book her again and again. A consumate and hard working professional, she was also one of the most charasmatic and funniest people you could hope to meet. You always got nothing less than 100% commitment and enthusiasm from Danica during a shoot.

I agree that she did gain some weight during her last year or so of modelling but it was clearly just natural weight gain and she still looked a million dollars.

I do wish she would "un-retire" but unfortuntely I doubt she will.
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

Totally agree - she is very much missed - bet she looks even more amazing than when she last modelled..one of those who simply improved with age (like Charmaine Sinclair)